Transshipment of sugar in the port "Chornomorsk"
The transshipment of raw sugar, on a par with grain, is one of the key and promising directions of ukrainian agricultural exports, given the trends that have been outlined since the spring of 2020.
"TTG Forward" offers ukrainian agricultural traders and food industry enterprises to conclude contracts for sea transshipment of sugar, which will help the first to find profitable contracts for export supplies of raw materials, and food industry enterprises to close its deficit.
Benefits of working with us
- profitable contracts and competitive rates for cargo transshipment;
- powerful technical base for receiving and shipping goods in bulk and in big bags;
- competence in terms of providing services for the preparation of accompanying documents for customs and phytosanitary inspections;
- ship agency and chartering services;
- warehouse accounting of goods consignments during internal placement at the terminal.
We will help you order sugar transshipment
Our experts will advise you on any issues related to the preparation for sea transshipment of sugar. To order services for the acceptance or shipment of a batch of goods in containers or in bulk, check the requirements for the execution of contracts with our operators.